If your are already bored with the default iPad wallpaper (even though it a great image but change is good) on your Apple iPad your don’t have to worry! The iPad allow you to specify an image for both the Home Screen and the Lock Screen, they can be same or different. Just like the iPhone, the iPad allows you to use your own images for the Lock Screen and as the iPad wallpaper.
Here is a small guide with step by step instructions on how to change iPad wallpaper.
How to save an iPad wallpaper using Safari
- Use your iPad to browse through the wallpapers and find the wallpaper you want.
- Tap it to go to the main image location where you will see the wallpaper in full resolution.
- Tap and hold the actual image until a pop-up appears. You will have two options – Copy or Save image. Choose Save image.
How to change iPad Wallpaper
- On the iPad’s Home Screen and tap Settings icon.
- Tap on Brightness & Wallpaper and Tap on Wallpaper (the two iPad’s) on the right.
- Tap on Saved Photos and choose your wallpaper.
- Now do one of the following:
- To use the image as the background for the Lock screen, tap Set Lock Screen.
- To use the image as the background for the Home screen, tap Set Home Screen.
- To use the image as the background for both the Lock screen and Home screen, tap Set Both.
I hope you enjoyed and found this tutorial helpful.