I have got a few questions about how to use the wallpapers on the Apple iPhone. With the new iOS the iPad and iPhone allows you to specify a different image for the Home Screen and the Lock Screen, or you can used the same image — what ever you want it! You can also use your own images or images you download from the internet in safari.
Here is a small guide with step by step instructions on how to download and change wallpaper on the iPhone. The tutorial use the Canon Zoom iPad Wallpaper as an example.
If you have questions or corrections please post a comment below – thanks.
How to save an iPhone wallpaper using Safari
- Use your iPhone to browse through the wallpapers and find the wallpaper you want.
- Tap it to go to the main image location where you will see the wallpaper in full resolution.
- Tap and hold the actual image until a pop-up appears. You will have two options – Copy or Save image. Choose Save image.
How to change the Wallpaper
- On the iPhone’s Home Screen and tap Settings icon.
- Tap on Wallpaper and Tap on the two wallpapers.
- Tap on Camera Roll and choose your wallpaper (at this step you just have to Move and Scale the wallpaper to fit the iPhone’s screen).
- Now do one of the following:
- To use the image as the background for the Lock screen, tap Set Lock Screen.
- To use the image as the background for the Home screen, tap Set Home Screen.
- To use the image as the background for both the Lock screen and Home screen, tap Set Both.
I hope you enjoyed and found this tutorial helpful.