When the Apple iPad is locked, you can display an album of photos. This is a great way to enjoy iPad while charging it in an iPad Dock.
To change Picture Frame settings, go to Settings > Picture Frame, then set any of the following options:
- The transition you select is played between photos. The duration of the slideshow can’t be changed.
- Picture Frame can zoom the image to focus on faces in the image. It can also randomly select one of the faces as the center of focus, if more than one face is present in the image. Picture Frame uses the face identification information in photos imported from iPhoto or Aperture on a Mac. Zooming in on faces isn’t an option with the Origami transition.
- Picture Frame can display all photos, or just those in a specific Album, Faces, or Event category. Select an option, then refine your selection in the list that appears. The Faces, Albums, and Event selections are the same as those in the Photos application.
Start or stop Picture Frame:
- Press the Sleep/Wake button to lock iPad.On the Lock screen, tap.
- Tap the screen to pause the slideshow, then tap the lock icon[/edit] to return to the Lock screen, or slide the slider to unlock iPad.
- To disable the picture frame feature, go to Settings > Passcode Lock.